All we hear from the world is death and destruction.
- “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy…
If we listen long enough to words of death, they take root in our hearts and breed despair.
- “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”
Let’s speak words of life, Jesus’ words of life.
- “I am come that they might, have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10: 10.
- “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” John 3:16.
- “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.” John 10: 28,29.
I encourage you to take a moment to listen to the song, “Wonderful Words of Life.” You’ll find it on YouTube. May we each walk in the abundant life God has called us to. If you would like to talk or know how you can know this Lord, please, contact me through email or leave a comment. May our lives be filled with life and hope from the Lord.