“Howbeit that was not first which is spiritual. The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
- As is the earthy, such are they also that are earthy:
- and as is the heavenly, such are they also that are heavenly.
- And as we have borne the image of the earthy,
- we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.
Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.” 1Corinthians 15:47-50.
“Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee,
Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit,
he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh;
and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.
Marvel not that I said unto thee,
Ye must be born again.”
“But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: Which were born,
- not of blood,
- nor of the will of the flesh,
- nor of the will of man,
but of God.”
You are a part of God’s story. Are you a protagonist or an antagonist?