“And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? He answered and said unto them,
- Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but them it is not given…
…Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net,
that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:
Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down,
and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.” Matthew 13:10-11; 47-48.
- “Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation;
- even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.
- For as by one man’s disobedience many were made sinners,
- so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.” Romans 5:18-19.
“Enter ye in at the strait gate:
for wide is the gate, and broad is the way,
that leadeth to destruction,
and many there be which go in thereat:
Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way,
which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.”