“And God said unto Moses,
I AM THAT I AM …
this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations.”
Exodus 3: 14,15
“that bread of life …
the living bread which cometh down from heaven,
that a man may eat thereof, and not die.”
- “O taste and see that the LORD is good:
- blessed is the man that trusteth in him.” Psalm 34:8
“the light of the world:
he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness,
but shall have the light of life.”
- “While ye have light, believe in the light,
- that ye may be the children of light …
- For ye were sometimes darkness,
- but now are ye light in the Lord;
- walk as children of light;” John 12:36; Ephesians 5:8
“the door of the sheep ..
by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved,
and shall go in and out, and find pasture.”
- “For through him we both have access by one Spirit, unto the Father.
- Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners,
- but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;” Ephesians 2:18,19
“the good shepherd:
the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep …
and know my sheep, and am known of mine.”
- “And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold:
- them also I must bring,
- and thy shall hear my voice;
- and there shall be one fold,
- and one shepherd.
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.” John 10:16,17
“the resurrection, and the life:
he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me
shall never die.
Believest thou this?”
- ”O death, where is thy sting?
- O grave, where is thy victory?
- The sting of death is sin;
- and the strength of sin is the law.
- But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.” 1 Corinthians 15:55-57
“the way …
- “Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children:
- And walk in love,
- as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour.” Ephesians 5:1,2
… the truth …
- “For the law was given by Moses,
- but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ …
- But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth:
- for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
- God is a Spirit;
- and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.” John 1:17;4:23,24
… the life …
“Verily, verily, I say unto you,
- He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life,
- and shall not come into condemnation:
- but is passed from death unto life.” John 5:24
… no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.” John 14:6
“the vine ye are the branches:
He that abideth in me, and I in him,
the same bringeth forth much fruit:
for without me ye can do nothing.”
- “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me…
- my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.
- Now unto God and our Father be glory for ever and ever. Amen.” Philippians 4:13,19,20
These seven statements of Christ reveal He is our everything, but one more “I Am” statement needs visited. We began in the book of Exodus and will end in Revelation when Jesus says,
“Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the ending,
saith the Lord,
which is, and which was, and which is to come,
the Almighty …
And behold, I come quickly,
and my reward is with me,
to give every man according as his work shall be.
I am Alpha and Omega,
the beginning and the end, the first and the last.”
- “Blessed are they that do his commandments,
- that they may have right to the tree of life,
- and may enter in through the gates into the city.” Revelation 22:14
Praying together that-
“Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,
that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,
Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen …
even so, come, Lord Jesus.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
” Hebrews 13:20-21; Revelation 22:20,21